Post Office Box 59560Panama City, Florida 32412-0560Website: www.rocktenn.com
Telephone: (850) 785-4311
Fax: (850) 763-6290
The mill employs approximately 590 people in various positions and job responsibilities.
At a level of more than 8 million tons annually, RockTenn is the second largest producer of containerboard in North America. Our significant portfolio of products allows us to provide a wide range of high quality linerboard, white top and corrugating medium products. Not to mention our specialty printing grades such as coated white top, premium white top and bleached liner. With current technology and efficient paper machines we are able to offer both standard and high performance products to meet your needs.
The Panama City location produces both an unbleached Kraft linerboard and a bleached market pulp product. The linerboard is used to make containerboard for packaging and shipping containers. The bleached pulp is used in many end products and exported to various customers in over 28 foreign countries.
RockTenn will continuously work to:
- Reduce waste and materials consumption.
- Reduce energy consumption and greenhouse gas emissions.
- Reduce water consumption and enhance water re-use.
- Reduce the total environmental impact of our paperboard and packaging products.
- Improve recyclability and compostability of our products.
- Achieve independent certification to sustainable forestry & chain of custody standards (FSC/SFI/PEFC).
- Work with our customers to develop packaging solutions that meet cost and performance expectations; optimize materials and energy use; and minimize the environmental impact to individuals and communities throughout their life cycle.
RockTenn is committed to annually reviewing the effectiveness of its sustainability policy and initiatives, and to continually improve its management systems and environmental performance.